Over £3,000 has been raised so far in the #ThinkingGirls campaign: http://bit.ly/TDGirls. To all of you who donated, shared and continue to spread the word, you are fantastic! We are getting ever closer to building a sustainable, safe school in Haiti.
If we reach our target of £40,000, we can build this school designed with the Sisters of St Joseph of Cluny, the schoolchildren and community, allowing 580 more girls from Port-au-Prince's slums to go to school in safety. Our networks and friends are helping us reach far and wide to get global support for this final push. Every donation, every share counts. Join us today.
Can you try any of the following to help us our target?
- Spread the word on social media with hashtag #ThinkingGirls and these links: Eng bit.ly/TDGirls, Fr bit.ly/FrGirls, Es bit.ly/EsGirl
- Make #ThinkingGirls your company's Christmas project: Link your blog/website to our campaign here. Sign up for a Friend of Thinking Development gift (right hand column here)
- Donate your pre-Christmas volunteer time! Sign up here
- If a school you know has lots of #ThinkingGirls power, please point them to the school starter pack.
- Spread the press pack: http://bit.ly/1fyp7ke (pdf)
Thank you, from all those #ThinkingGirls around the world.